Hi, I’m David Simanoff
I bring impact, integrity, and intelligence to marketing.
My Marketing Manifesto
Make every interaction, message, campaign, and brand:
Come from a place of truth and integrity.
Deliver something useful and relevant.
Declutter your message so others don’t have to.
Create a conversation, not a dissertation.
Put yourself in others’ shoes.
Be playful to make a lasting impression.
My writing and leadership skills were forged in the newsroom, where deadlines were non-negotiable and accuracy was essential. After packing up my press badge, I built my business and marketing acumen through education and real-world experience.
My skills include:
- Marketing Strategy
- Content Strategy
- Marketing for Sales Enablement
- Verbal Identity
Going Beyond the Job Description
Committed to Culture and Training
The best companies I’ve worked for have integrity, respect, communication, and development encoded in their DNA. When a company lives its values — not just pays lip service to them — I am eager to contribute to the effort by strengthening corporate culture and helping others grow.
My efforts include:
- Contributing to mission, vision, and behavior initiatives
- Designing and delivering training programs on writing, DEI, and other topics
- Organizing and leading virtual and in-person team-building events
- Taking leadership positions in employee affinity groups
- Representing my employers at professional events